Sree Arumugham Teacher Training Institute
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age
and should not exceed 30 years as on 31st July in the respective academic year of admission.
- For SC,ST & Physically Handicapped applicants, the maximum
age should not exceed 35 years as on 31st July in the year of admission.
- For orphans,destitute women and widows, the age should not be
above 40 years as on 31st July in the year of admission.
- A candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary
Examination Equivalent with 45% of marks in aggregate.
- The Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants, a mere pass in
Higher Secondary Examination is enough.